What is R;pple’s mission statement?
Our mission is to intercept harmful content relating to self-harm and/or suicide through innovative technology to redirect users to mental health support if they are struggling to cope or in need immediate help.
What is R;pple’s vision statement?
Our vision is to ensure all users searching for harmful content online are presented with an opportunity of hope that things can and will get better.
What does R;pple do?
The purpose for which Ripple has been established is to reduce the number of people who are viewing harmful online content relating to self-harm and suicide and increase the number of people who are utilising the plethora of mental health resources available to them.
What are R;pple’s objectives?
- Reduce the number of individuals who self-harm or go onto end their own life
- Maximise the number of educational sector organisations, businesses, and parents who pro-actively install R;pple
- To expand R;pple to be compatible with mobile and tablet devices
- To expand R;pple globally by creating country specific versions of R;pple
- Maximise the number of people who utilise free, 24/7 mental health support services
- To hold tech giants and social media companies to account for hosting harmful online content
- Maximise the engagement of R;pple on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Raise awareness of mental health support services
- Reduce stigma surrounding the topic of mental health